JABA is pleased to announce that ACLU President, Susan Herman will be the recipient of the Distinguished Leadership Award and keynote speaker for JABA’s 41st Annual Installation and Awards Gala on Friday, March 3, 2017 at the Omni Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles!
2017 is the 75th anniversary of Executive Order 9066 and it was the ACLU who stood by Japanese Americans like Fred Korematsu and Gordon Hirabayashi to bring the fight to the courts. The ACLU, under the leadership of President Herman, continues to stand by those affected by the immigration ban and continues that fight today. JABA is honored to recognize President Herman and the ACLU for its continued work in promoting diversity and equality.
Other honorees at our “Power of Diversity” Gala include NFL Super Bowl Champion, Scott Fujita and Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
- Platinum ($5,000) – 10 seats at the Gala; full-page ad prominently placed in the program; 10 invitations to the VIP reception; and verbal acknowledgment at the Gala.
- Gold ($3,500) – 10 seats at the Gala; full-page ad in the program; 5 invitations to the VIP reception; and verbal acknowledgment at the Gala.
- Silver ($2,500) – 10 seats at the Gala; half-page ad in the program; 2 invitations to the VIP reception; and verbal acknowledgment at the Gala.
- Table ($1,250) – 10 seats at the Gala; and verbal acknowledgment at the Gala.
- Bronze ($500) – 2 seats at the Gala; and quarter page ad in the program.
Program ad rates:
$1,000 full page
$500 half page
$250 quarter page
Individual seats will be $125 per person.
In addition, for the first time, JEF will be raffling off tickets for spectacular prizes including four 1-day park hopper tickets to Disneyland, a personalized autographed football from Scott Fujita, and the grand prize of a 2017 TOYOTA PRIUS PRIME.
We hope to see you at the Gala!